FALL 2023 ADULT TENNIS SCHEDULE
OCTOBER 1ST – DECEMBER 15TH
These classes are for players who play 4.5 / A2 level tennis or higher.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 20-ball rally
Use topspin and slice
Control and direct the ball to specific targets
Monday: 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Tuesday: 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
These classes are for players who play 3.5/ B2 level tennis or higher.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 15-ball rally
Use top spin and slice
Control and direct the ball
Monday: 9:30 – 11:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 9:30 – 11:00 A.M.
Saturday: 10:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve, or have little or no match play experience.
Monday: 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Tuesday: 9:30 – 11:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
Friday: 9:30 – 11:00 A.M.
Saturday: 9:00 – 10:30 A.M.
These classes are for players who are looking for an excellent way to get into a more active lifestyle, meet new people, AND improve tennis.
Tuesday: 8:30 – 9:30 A.M.
Friday: 8:30 – 9:30 A.M.
TENNIS ROUND ROBIN
This is fun and organized match play for all levels of adult players. Players will rotate and get good match competition in a fun environment with music.
Friday: 6:00 – 8:00 P.M
$40 per session
- If you are not sure what level/class you should be in, contact our Head Tennis Professional, Coach Craig @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before you move up to a higher level class, you must confirm by contacting Coach Craig @ email@example.com.
- If you are not in the correct class, the coach will ask you to leave that class and direct you to the proper class level.
- Sign up online at www.agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Online registration closes two hours prior to start of class
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 students by close of registration or individual class will be cancelled and an account credit will be issued
- If a class is full, you may add yourself to the waitlist
- Payment is required at time of registration
- Drop-ins for classes will be allowed if minimum number of students has been met
- Credits will be issued for weather-related cancellations. Call or email the office to apply your account credit for another class.
- Some classes might be subject to change during ALTA/USTA seasons
- Pro Shop will email weather-related cancellations and updates on adult program classes, so please make sure that the address on your account is current
- If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive an account credit, not a refund
- Call the pro shop to apply your account credit for another class
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not result in account credit issued, unless your spot is able to be filled by the waitlist
- If you need to cancel a court reservation or class, you MUST call or email the appropriate pro shop. Cancellations cannot be made online